It's Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown is a TV special that celebrates the 50th anniversary of A Charlie Brown Christmas. It aired on ABC on November 30, 2015. It is hosted by Kristen Bell and produced by Lee Mendelson.
According to a press release, the show featured "spectacular live performances of Vince Guaraldi’s classics from acclaimed musical guests" and "Hollywood notables reminiscing about their most treasured A Charlie Brown Christmas moments."
Kristen Bell hosted the event before a live audience. Kristin Chenoweth performed "Happiness" from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, and Matthew Morrison performed "Just Like Me", which was originally written by David Benoit and Lee Mendelson for the 40th anniversary tribute album to the special. It also included performances by Sarah McLachlan, Boyz II Men, Pentatonix, Benoit, and the All-American Boys Chorus. In the promos, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama also made an appearance.
- "We're Gonna Have a Party Tonight" (originally from Snoopy's Birthday Party and also used in the opening sequence of You Don't Look 40, Charlie Brown.)
- Footage from A Boy Named Charlie Brown (documentary)
- A scene from "The Music and Heroes of America" where the Peanuts gang discuss "Linus and Lucy"
- David Benoit Trio performs "Linus and Lucy"
- A message from President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama
- Interviews with cast and crew
- Sarah McLachlan and the All-American Boys Chorus perform "Christmas Time Is Here"
- Charles Schulz and Bill Melendez accepting the Emmy for A Charlie Brown Christmas
- A montage of the scene where Charlie Brown talks to his cast in different languages
- Matthew Morrison singing "Just Like Me"
- "Dreamin' On My Doghouse" (originally from Snoopy Goes Camping)
- Boyz II Men perform a medley of "Joe Cool" and "Little Birdie"
- "What Baseball Is" (originally from Snoopy's Baseball Game)
- "The Great Pumpkin" (originally from Snoopy and the Great Pumpkin)
- An interview with Stacy Ferguson
- A segment focusing on unrequited love
- Kristin Chenoweth performs "Happiness" accompanied by Andrew Lippa
- The comic strip's influence on space travel
- Pentatonix and the All-American Boys Chorus perform "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"
- Lee Mendelson
- Tracy Stratford Shaw
- Bill Melendez (archive footage)
- Charles Schulz (archive footage)
- David Willat (member of the choir that sang in the special)
- Priyanka Chopa (star of ABC's Quantico)
- Players from the San Francisco Giants
- Carli Lloyd
- Stacy Ferguson