Does anyone know the character's real ages? I only know that Sally's age is 6. If that's true, then Linus has to be 11. If THAT'S true, then Lucy and the others have to be 13 or 14. @.@ Confused!!
- Although Sally is 6 sand Linus once mentioned he is 5 years older then her, for some reason once the characters get to a certain age they stop aging, even if other characters age. Even though Linus mentioned he is 5 years older than Sally, he is at the end 1 year older than her, meaning he is 7, and Lucy is also 7. Charlie Brown is 8. This might sound strange/impossible, but it's just a comic. Anything can happen.Statue-of-liberty 03:02, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
I wanted to say there are adults in Peanuts and the author of this site is wrong about that one. She also forgot characters from the Peanut's past including those two twins that are also seen jamming the coolest of all in the Christmas special.
- The page adults states that the presence of adults has been indicated in a number of ways. It also says that are some TV specials with exceptions to when adults are outright shown. And as for the two twins, there is a page on them. It is called 3 and 4. Statue-of-liberty (talk) 21:57, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
Camp Snoopy MOA
high i am still very sad about change at moa and i wish it could come back i was just wondering if anyone else has been there because it was really fun and i loved it. that gets me so mad they had to switch it the charles m schulz connection with minneapolis is really great and all theycared about was more money not there familys camp snoopy was really a nice fun great and secluded place i will always miss it. I wish there was a way to turn it back to camp snoopy.
I love Snoopy
I saw Snoopy on the commercials, TV specials, TV show, and the movies. It was wonderful. Because, I hope it's good for Snoopy and me for the 3-D film.
Great work, Peanut Wiki!
I spent today getting a tour of Blue Sky Studios, the animation company that made the Peanuts Movie. I mentioned that I was there representing Wikia and the Peanuts Wiki, and I couldn't believe how excited some people were! I had several members of the crew, and the guy who put together the art book, come up and tell me that they frequently used the Peanuts Wiki as a resource. You guys were an invaluable tool for the people making the movie, I thought you would want to hear that.
If anybody is curious, I also asked director Steve Martino whether or not the full names given on the test scores sheet in the Peanuts Movie are "canon" and he said they officially are. - Billy Arrowsmith (Talk), 08:15, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I still think that only Charles M. Schulz could decide what was or wasn't canon and, of course, he's no longer with us. All the same, I have to say, "Wow!" That is praise indeed! Maybe next time somebody is needed to represent the Peanuts Wiki, Wikia could invite the other admins here and myself. I wouldn't be able to get the time off work or pay the airfare to the States but it would be nice to be asked anyway. Simon Peter Hughes (talk) 13:34, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
- It wasn't that kind of thing. I wasn't there specifically representing the Peanuts Wiki, I was there as a Wikia employee and a journalist for Fandom. It was a very small event with a bunch of people from different news outlets and they were only able to send me at all because I was within public transportation distance. - Billy Arrowsmith (Talk), 20:17, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
There will be Polish version soon!
- May somebody write it in main page, please?