The story takes place in 1787 in Philadelphia. The Founding Fathers are trying to compose the Constitution. They work hard to decide which ideas to include. Charlie Brown and his friends work hard, too. Snoopy serves as watchdog, Peppermint Patty provides water to drink. Charlie Brown oversees "valet parking," and Linus is the usher.
- Jason Riffle – Charlie Brown
- Christina Lange – Sally Brown
- Ami Foster – Lucy van Pelt
- Jeremy Miller – Linus van Pelt
- Keri Houlihan – Marcie
- Jason Mendelson – Peppermint Patty
- Bill Melendez – Snoopy/Woodstock
- Originally, this episode was to have been called "It's Freedom, Charlie Brown".