Charlie Brown tells the story of how two companies, namely the Union Pacific Railroad and the Central Pacific Railroad, constructed the Transcontinental Railroad through plains and imposing mountains. The episode ends when the gang witnesses the completion of the railroad in Promontory, Utah in 1869. The episode uses Charlie Brown giving a school report as a framing device.
- Erin Chase – Charlie Brown
- Brandon Stewart – Linus van Pelt
- Curtis Andersen – Schroeder
- Bill Melendez – Snoopy/Woodstock
- Gregg Berger – Schilling
- The Winans – Singing vocalists